For all companies, taking part in trade fairs is as demanding as it is fundamental. Those who believe that, in an age in which digital technology makes it possible to be anywhere without moving from one’s own city, and that participating in fairs is more expensive than it is useful, are wrong! Like many other companies, we continue to take part in industry events in order to:
• Network, and meet people who are potentially interested in our business;
• Exchange knowledge and know-how through comparisons with companies in the same sector;
• Meet potential new customers, conveying the positive message that human relationship is as important as business;
• Get in touch with new markets: international exhibitions, especially, are a way of understanding and interacting with a country’s culture in order to better understand the market there;
• Improve our corporate identity, respectfully welcoming anyone who stops at our stand.
In January and February we will participate in several important industry events, where we hope to meet the customers we have always had and, of course, meet new ones.
Maikii is out to conquer Europe!
In early 2019 we will extend ourselves even beyond Italy in order to address, as is our custom, the European market as well.
• PSI: dedicated to advertising products, this important fair is being held in Messe Düsseldorf, Germany, from 8 to 10 January. In 2018 it hosted 925 exhibitors from 38 countries, as well as over 17342 visitors. This fair is also an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to network and grow professionally, whilst for visitors it represents a unique event in which to freely test innovative articles that have never been seen before.
• Salon CTCO: this important trade fair is based on promotional gadgets and is therefore absolutely specific to, and centered on, our sector of expertise. It will be held in Lyon, France from 5 to 7 February and, thanks to the numerous round tables and workshops planned, will be an excellent opportunity for suppliers and customers to get together.
• Merchandise World: the UK promotional market is very active and we are participating in this fair for the second year in a row. Merchandise World will be held in Birmingham on 30 and 31 January 2019.
• PTE: an important event dedicated to operators in the promotional sector will be held in Milan from 24 to 26 January. PTE will involve manufacturers, importers and distributors who will meet with intermediaries, dealers and printers. This fair provides an excellent opportunity for participants to connect with the Italian market at that strategic time of year which lays the foundation for activities in the months that follow.
Thanks to fairs like these we not only continue to cultivate contacts, but we also keep up to date with industry news so as to always offer our customers the best.